To experience a comprehensive approach to strategic facilities planning align with business objective
GREEN PRODUCT SOLUTIONS
Energy protection at critical facilities can be delivered without relying solely on the antiquated electricity grid. Many state clean energy funds are supporting on-site clean energy power projects at critical facilities to minimize dependency on centralized power in times of emergency.
There are several clean energy technologies—like solar photovoltaic’s (PV), fuel cells, wind power and advanced battery systems—that can be used to harden critical infrastructure. Some major application areas include:
- Building and facility backup power Either whole building or critical circuits for telephone systems, web and wireless communications, space heating and cooling, computing, and lighting, for first responders (police, fire, health), government, and general welfare services (in some cases, private business).
- Emergency response (in field) On-site powering for field phones, computers, and health units.
- Lightings On-site powering for emergency lightings and other lightings
- Low-power protection Cameras, nuclear and biological sensors, perimeter protection including motion detectors, electric fences and lighting.
- Infrastructure area support Backing-up critical support services at minimal working levels in anticipation of prolonged outages: water and sewage pumps, highway signal lights, critical “cold chain” (refrigeration) units for food, vaccine, laboratory testing, even radio and television services for the general population, and fuel pumps for transportation fuels.
- Transportation Using clean fuel, electric vehicle which may charge from solar power. This is economically cheaper and cost effective.
- Telecommunications Backup and primary power for cellular towers and repeaters, utility SCADA systems, and remote networks which include telephone switching, field radios and WIFI.
SIKCO handle (Manufacture & Distribute) following products providing end to end solutions -
Solar Inverter and Lighting
- Solar Inverter & Power conditioning Unit
- Solar based Lightings (Home & Outdoor)
- Bi-cycle bike, E- Bike Kit, E-Cart, E-Rickshaw
- Scooter & Moped
Bio Gas & Wind Mill
- Bio Gas - Domestic and Institutional uses
- Wind Mill
Customized Steel Eco Furniture
- Domestic–Chair, Table, Stands, Racks,
- Institutional– Bunker Bed, Lockers